Monday, April 30, 2007

Deal or No Deal

If I were ever picked to go on this show, there is no way in HELL I would take Adam with. I would get offered $10 and he would start screaming "DEAL! DEAL! DEAL! We can hit Taco Bell on the way home!" And I would say no deal and no matter what amount of money I came home with our marriage would never be the same. So in this case ignorance would most definitely be bliss.

My first choice to take would be Angie. Especially if she had a couple drinks in her. ;) So, Angie, this is your official invite if I ever get picked on Deal or No Deal. We'll bring Eric along, too ~ he's a good team player. We could take Adam, too, he'll just have to stay at the hotel.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I agree with the statement "no matter what amount of money I came home with our marriage would never be the same".

Please don't go on the show!

Angela Dwight said...

I would be honored to go with!!! I sooooooo want to be picked for that show! Did you watch last night with that 19 yr. old tennis player? She really threw away a LOT of money!!!! I get so frustrated with people like that. I wouldn't tell you to go home at $10, but I would use some common sense!

Highlandgal said...

It's funny you mention this. Noni has the electronic Deal or No Deal game and we were playing it over Mother's Day weekend. My brother is the one who's manta is "TAKE THE MONEY!"