Friday, April 27, 2007

Mommy time

A year ago, when it was just Alyssa and I, and I would trying to get out of the house by 9:10 in order to make a 9:30 jazzercise class I would get sooo stressed out and have such a hard time getting everything together. And this was only getting Alyssa dressed ~ I would just throw my hair up and toss on some comfty clothes and be ready to go. And more often than not Alyssa would eat breakfast in the car while we were driving.

Fast forward a year . . . earlier this week, Alyssa, Joel, and I were leaving the house by 9AM to run errands. We had each been fed, showered, dressed, etc.

I always worried that it would be midafternoon by the time I was ready to face the world with two kids, but its actually the opposite.

Of course it helps that Alyssa gets up about an hour earlier than she used to, hence mommy gets up a lot earlier.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Im seriously impressed. I wish I could be like that. I still rush around trying to find a million and one things prior to leaving for anywhere.