Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Roly Poly Joel

Our big guy rolled over from him tummy to his back last night ~ TWICE! But I must confess, we made him do it twice because we all missed it the first time. I put him down in the crib so that I could go downstairs and get Alyssa some peanut butter crackers and then by the time I came back he was on his back, happy as a clam. He was quite accommodating when I put him on his tummy again to see if I could get a repeat performance out of him. Alyssa used to just wail and cry and scream until either a) all her flailing rolled her over on accident or b) Mommy would take pity on her and help her flip over. Joel is quite the determined little guy; he already seems like more of a "deep thinker" who will like to figure things out by himself. Guess that means I better start working on my patience skills.

No comments: