Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mommy's night out ~ we all survived!

Last night I went to a scrapping crop with my friend Angie. It was the first time I had left Adam with both kids for longer than running quickly to Target or the grocery store, so I think we were both a little nervous. Alone time with Alyssa when she was a baby was always really stressful for Adam, so I was afraid with two kids it would spell disaster . . . and I find him awfully brave because even I haven't had both kids alone at bedtime yet. But wouldn't you know that my little munchkins were complete angels for Daddy. *whew* I might actually get out of the house again before they are both in school.

Angie and I had a great time hanging out and getting back into scrapbooking. I always forget how much I love it when I have these "lapses" and it was so nice to be able to hang out with her without husbands or kids (or Chad ~ lol) around. ;) I'm really happy with the way my pages turned out and I'm within about 6 pages of having Alyssa's book caught up until her 2nd birthday, which feels really wonderful.

1 comment:

Angela Dwight said...

I have the itch again!! Thanks for inviting me to go with you. I had a really good time!