Saturday, August 05, 2006

His CRAP machine . . .

Adam did a sleep study a couple weeks ago because he hadn't been sleeping well/feeling really tired lately and they couldn't find anything wrong with him from his physical/blood tests that his doctor did. (I know ladies, you're totally impressed that I have a husband that voluntarily goes to the doctor, aren't you? ;) ) Anyway, we haven't heard his results for sure, but we're expecting to hear that he has some variation of sleep apnea and will need to wear a CPAP machine at night.

I'm having WAAAAY too much fun with this. First of all, when I was reading his blog where it mentioned different things about the CPAP machine, I immediately read "CRAP machine". So now I tease Adam about being an old geezer and having to wear his CRAP machine. Then after we turn out the lights at night we take turns humming loudly and blowing on each other's faces to prepare ourselves for what life will be like when CRAP-py comes to stay. We're how old? I suppose we laugh so we don't cry, right?

1 comment:

PSUMommy said...

seriously, too weird...my adam went to a sleep clinic recently, too. no results yet, though. but i giggle every time i read CPAP...i see 'crap', too. *grin*