Friday, August 11, 2006

Ewwww to the 10th degree

Our next door neighbors are hosting a pig roast tonight for neighbors, friends, family, people who happen to wander by, ect. I'm always up for a fun neighborhood party, but after seeing "the hog" slapped up on the bed of a pick up and sliced down the middle this morning, I'm not sure I can handle this. I've been apprehensive about the whole thought of eating a roasted pig (for some reason the thought of eating unprocessed pork really gets to me) and then add the nothing sounds good/the thought of everything, including ice cream, makes me want to yack lately . . . not a good situation.

3 comments:

Mom23Boys said...

UGH!! I have never heard of such a thing...in a pickup! Double ugh. My pregnant nauseous tummy is sending you sympathy wretches.

Adam said...

Mmmm.... I bet it is starting to smell good...

Christi said...

I have to confess, it is starting to smell good . . . we'll just have to see when they "whip it out" tonight.