Sunday, September 10, 2006

He's home ~ hooray!

Adam arrived home safe and sound around 1 PM this afternoon. Its so nice to have him home. I knew that I missed him, but didn't really realize how much until I was "dual-parenting" again. Although I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed doing the single parent thing (for a couple days) at least. It was kind of nice to be fun mom and hard ass mom instead of just hard ass mom to Adam's fun dad. ;)

And he brought us home presents! Alyssa is now the proud owner of her very first Penn State t-shirt (but I have to point out that she had an Iowa State one first . . . so :P. Not that I *went* to Iowa State, but I wouldn't be bragging about a Midland t-shirt)

5 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Yay! I never minded being left alone with my first for a few days...its actually kinda fun!

And no way, was your Adam in my neck of the woods? If he was near PSU main, at least he got a beautiful day on Saturday- its been raining nonstop for weeks!

Christi said...

My Adam was in your neck of the woods. His aunt and uncle live in State College (that's where he went to college, too). The wedding he went to was near there, kind of out in the boonies, I think (not that most of PA isn't the boonies. ;) )

Adam said...

psumommy: it was a beautiful day Friday when I got to visit campus too!

PSUMommy said...

Hey, I live out in the boonies! The ones right outside of State College, that is. :)

Was it beautiful on Friday, too? I could barely remember what the weather was like on Saturday, lol...

Christi said...

Frankly, I think its pretty beautiful out there even when its rainy . . . :)