Monday, May 30, 2005

Lucky Wife

I've been on quite the creative streak this weekend between trying to make/finish a dress for Alyssa and trying to get her scrapbook caught up to share with the family today. Both projects have caused some frustration and Adam has been a great help, which makes me feel really lucky. I don't know of a whole lot of guys who would plop down on the floor with their wife to pour over a pattern to figure out why their daughter's diaper cover has a crotch about 1 inch wide. (BTW, the crotch was NOT supposed to be 1 inch wide) And he ended up solving it for me! He also took time out of his weekend to work on turning the dress straps inside out for me when I didn't have the patience to do it. Okay, he did get to use a screwdriver and needlenosed pliers to do this one, so maybe that is kind of a guy thing. He's great at giving imput on my scrapbook pages, too. I usually don't end up taking his advice *wink*, but I appreciate that he cares about the things that I'm doing enough to get involved.

I think I married the right boy out of the family . . . I can't imagine Ben or Chris being as doting a husband when it comes to girly past times. Guess I just lucked out.

No comments: