Friday, September 12, 2008

Accomplished

This will seem boring to probably everyone, but I feel like I got A TON accomplished this morning while Alyssa was in preschool, so wanted to make a list.

1. Ran home because I forgot my cell phone and since Alyssa's not feeling the best wanted to be easily reachable.
2. Stopped by Dr. K's office to pick up forms needed for mom to take the kids to the doctor next week (not that she'll need them).
3. Borders to look for books for the trip.
4. Target to pick up basic groceries, food for football party tomorrow, and trip odds and ends.
5. Got gas.
6. Dropped off package and letters at the post office.

May not seem that impressive for mere mortals, but considering I had a 19 month old who HATES to sit in a stroller or cart or be buckled into his carseat more than twice a day, I basically battled a dragon ... and WON!

1 comment:

PSUMommy said...

Woo hoo, go you! I consider it a good day if I get the kids into the van to do a drive-by book dropoff at the library and come home.