Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Please, can this day be over with?

After listening to "mamamamamamamamamamama!" screamed at the top of Alyssa's voice for almost an hour and her not being happy unless I was holding her I gave her some Motrin and put her in her crib. She's crying, but I don't know what to do with her. She won't eat, she doesn't want to rock, she doesn't even seem to want to be held, but she sobs if I don't pick her up, but then when I do pick her up she flails and wiggles like she wants to be anywhere but my arms. I'm soooo dreading pictures today. I don't want to be the mommy today.

1 comment:

allison said...

Oh Christi, I'm telling you, Avery and Alyssa were separated at birth! My solution to this problem is to give her something very un-toylike to play with, and it captures her attention for a couple of minutes, taking her mind off her crankiness. Her new nickname around our house is "Crabcakes." :)