Monday, July 25, 2005

I've got the green and white ticket!!!

I opened a new box of wipes last week and found a green and white card from Pampers lying on top that read:

"There is something special about these wipes!

Dear Pampers Customer,
At Pampers we continually design innovative ways to imporve our baby wipes.

At different times during the year, we substitute regualr Pampers baby wipes with an improved product, which we invite you to evaluate.

This package contains these new and improved wipes."

I felt like I won a prize! I get new and improved wipes for the same price as the old ones AND before anyone else gets them! (And frankly, I do like the wipes a lot better than the other Pampers ones we have).

I think its really cool that Pampers does random product testing on their customers. It seems to me like it would give them better feedback than just using the same test group over and over and over again. Kudos to them!

No comments: