Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm ready for fall!

Monday night we started getting some big storms about 5:30, so it got dark really early. Adam jokingly made the comment that it was finally getting dark at a decent time (so we don't feel like such losers going to be when its still light out). The pitch black by 7/7:30 made it feel like fall. And now the past two days we've had highs in the 70s and it has been sooo wonderful! I love having the windows open and letting the fresh air in. Last night we went to Village Pointe with Amber and Randy for dinner and it was actually a little bit chilly by 8 when we were out walking around. It reminds me so much of marching band/football season and I LOVE it! I want to get all the Halloween decorations out and my sweaters out and clean the house top to bottom.

Its kind of weird to think that we could possibly enjoy a "New England fall" this year as residents of the East coast. I wish a job would just drop out the sky for Adam if we are destined to end up out there.

No comments: