Monday, July 18, 2005

I love the Dwights!

I was just reading Eric's blog where he talked about how he realized yesterday that this year may very well be the last year that they are in Omaha to celebrate Angie's birthday. Just reading about it made it really hit home and I have been a sobbing mess for the last 10 minutes. I have such a hard time comprehending that there is going to be a time when we aren't going to be 5 minutes away from each other. That we can get together for dinner on spur of the moment or stop by to show off the latest scrapbooking efforts. I am so, so, so proud of them for chasing their dream of moving to Cali and I support that entirely and I know that our family may or may not stay in Omaha, but I hope Eric and Angie realize how very important they are to our family, how much we love them, and how much better our lives are because they are such a huge part of it. They are such an inspiration to me and have helped me become a better person ~ you guys are a huge influence in my life and I dig you! ;)

2 comments:

Chad said...

What am I? Chopped liver? :)

Christi said...

Dude, you're not leaving me! You moved even closer. :)