Saturday, August 02, 2008

Note to self

Alyssa is a little too obsessive compulsive and/or panty-losing to be ready for day of the week underwear. It just causes stress.

I think I've mentioned that our girl is currently completely addicted to "High School Musical" and "High School Musical 2". So I, being the enabler that I am, bought her HSM panties. But it wasn't until we opened them that I realized that they were day of the week panties. Maybe they'll help her learn the days of the week, I thought.

This afternoon she was running around naked asking for panties and since I didn't know where her Saturday panties were I just handed her Tuesday ones. And here's what went down:

A: What these say on them?
M: T is for Troy and for Tuesday.
A: Tuesday? Today is Tuesday?
M: No, its Saturday, but I don't know where your Saturday panties went, so we'll just pretend those are Saturday ones.
A: My panties say "Saturday and T is for tea parties".

Okay.

1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

I love that girl! Her logic is exquisite.