Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daylight Savings

I know that I'm probably in the minority, but I LOVE "springing" forward. People grumble all the time about losing an hour of sleep, but if I get to get up to the clock saying 7:15 instead of 6:15, I call that a GREAT night no matter how many hours of sleep I *technically* got.

I love that Sophie came over to play with Alyssa and when Amy came to get her at 7 it was still light out. I hated going back and forth between our houses feeling like it was the middle of the night when it was actually only 6:30.

I love that I finished cleaning up supper and picking up the house and the sun was just setting ... makes me feel like I'm ahead of myself and can take the rest of the evening to just relax.

Now when Alyssa is up at 6:15 tomorrow morning and it feels like 5:15 to my poor body, I may not feel the same way, but for today, I say "spring" away!!!

1 comment:

Angela Dwight said...

Lenka slept in until 9:45 this morning! I was lovin' it!!