Thursday, May 17, 2007

Myspace/Blog Scattergories

Since scattergories IS one of my fave games, I felt compelled to play along. But I don't blog on Myspace, so I'm sticking it here. In the words of Chris Dowd . . . "wanna fight?"

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

. Your Name: Christi

. Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Christina Aguilera (sp?)

. 4 letter word: Crud

. Color: Cobalt

. Gifts/present: Can opener (I gave my brother one once, along with a bunch of cans of ravioli)

. Vehicle: Century (as in Buick ~ my first car *sigh*)

. TV Show: Curious George (can you tell I'm a mom?)

. Country: Canada

. Name of a boy: Carter

. Name of a girl: Candice

. Alcoholic drink: Cosmopolitan

. Occupation: Cattle Rancher

. Flower: Columbine


. Celebrity: Cindy Crawford

. Food: Chicken

. Something found in a kitchen: Cans

. Reason for Being Late: Car crash

. Cartoon Character: Clifford (the big red dog . . . did I mention that I'm a mom?)

No comments: