Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Stopping to smell the flowers

Friday afternoon when I got Alyssa up from her nap she was rolling all over the changing table and fighting getting her diaper changed something fierce. She finally got semi-free from me and grabbed my tank top that I was wearing. I figured she was going to try to pull herself up with it, but lo and behold all she wanted to do was pull my tank top closer to her so that she could "smell" the flowers on it! It happened again yesterday when I walked into to get her after her nap. I was wearing ANOTHER shirt with flowers on it (honestly, I don't have that many flowered items in my wardrobe, I swear!) and she got SOOOO excited. She grabbed at my shirt before I could even lean over to pick her up and inhaled deeply as she stuck her face into my shirt. Too cute!!! I love her!

No comments: