Saturday, July 08, 2006

Glimpse into the future

Thursday last week Alyssa and I "kidnapped" Christy, Evan, and Charlie to go out for lunch in my (and Jeff's) hometown at Mickels/Wickies as a pick me up/early birthday lunch for Christy. We stopped by my parents house for a few minutes before heading back home to change diapers and get a cheerio refill. As we were leaving town when I heard Evan say "Mom, Alyssa's throwing cheerios at Charlie". Instantly I was saying "Alyssa, don't throw cheerios at Charlie". Its funny how second nature it was and how it felt so natural. I guess that's a sign that I can handle more than one kid, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

4x4paws said...

Oh, the things I've found myself saying so non-chalantly. Like "David, don't lick your sister." LOL

PSUMommy said...

*grin* It sounds like you'll be a natural!