Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Julai ~ you gotta do this one!

You Are A Margarita Martini

You are a full on partier, with a good deal of sass and spunk.
You're always friendly and welcoming - and very tolerant of obnoxious drunks.

You should never: Drink and dance. The pictures will be everywhere the next morning!

Your ideal party: Is loud, with good music and fun drinking games.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with a Dirty Martini personality

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Classic Martini personality
What Flavor Martini Are You?

I gotta know if we are drinking soulmates, drinking rivals, or somewhere in between!
(Not that it'll stop us for going out and partying it up like rock stars, but its good knowledge to have)

I've always wanted to be known as "the girl with a good deal of sass and spunk" ~ too often I'm known as the girl with a good deal of ass (I must be tired because that is DAMN funny to me tonight). And its true about me not drinking and dancing . . . only leads to injury, I'm afraid.

No comments: