Thursday, March 23, 2006

Updates

Update on Jack: They have ruled out leukemia. Its narrowed down to either a virus that mimics leukemia (how scary is that?!) or aplastic anemia, which is very difficult to treat, so we're hoping for the virus. Sounds like the little guy is in good spirits, so that's a good sign. Keep the good thoughts coming!

Update on Alyssa: Finally, after 17 months I can say confidently that MY CHILD SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! She's been doing 12 hour stretches for about a week and a half now. Bliss! Pure bliss! (Now if I could just get my bladder trained to go through the night without waking me I would be good to go)

Update on Me: I swear, its Friday. Isn't it? Shouldn't it be? Its such a Friday day.

2 comments:

4x4paws said...

Woo-hoo, Alyssa! Keep it up now, girl.

nowwhatelmo said...

Yay! Chayleigh was about 16 months old when she did it. Better late than never!