Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Thoughts

I'm having a hard time coming up with blogging topics lately, so I'll just do a bunch of brief/random thoughts . . .

1. I can't wait for the "extra people" next door to move . . . hopefully that will tone down the damn barking that goes on all the freakin' time (our neighbors have friends living with them that have 2 dogs, so there is a total of 4 dogs in that house).


2. There are too many dogs right around our yard . . . sooo much barking its starting to drive me nuts.

3. I love our garbage people. I love that they bring the recycling bin and trash container up to the house instead of leaving it at the curb.

4. I really don't think we can afford to move.

5. If we can't afford to move, should we put off having another baby?

6. It would give me more time to lose weight/get into shape.

7. But I really don't want a 3.5-4 year age different between Alyssa and our next child.

8. My tummy is awfully gurgly. I wonder if its from my lunch or from all the things I have on my mind.

9. I should go "accomplish" something, but I feel like everything I accomplish gets destroyed within 5 minutes, so why bother putting forth effort?

10. Man, I'm a downer today!

4 comments:

Chad said...

Sounds like you could use a big bad bender...

~ Boomer

Mom23Boys said...

Who are your trash people? They sound like Gods among men. Mine get thrown down the street.

nowwhatelmo said...

Wow. Our trash people throw our trash can wherever they can. LOL!

Christi said...

I could use a big bad bender, Boomer! (trying saying that 5 times fast)

We use Elkhorn Sanitation . . . if you ever get to pick your own trash service call them. They have free recycling, good prices, and if you tell them we sent you we get a free month's service!