Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And the Kleffman/Micek family grows!

Congratulations to Jeff, Christy, and Evan on the arrival of BEAUTIFUL Mr. Charles (Charlie) Michael this afternoon at 3:55 PM!!!!

Christy invited me to the hospital to watch Charlie be born and I have to say its one of the most amazing and emotional things I have ever done. I absolutely loved every single minute of it! I sobbed as Charlie was born and could not stop gushing to Christy about how beautiful and perfect he was. I think she is so amazing and brave and strong! She did such a great job!!! As she was pushing she said "Come on Charlie, I want to meet you" and it totally just broke my heart (in a good way). I hope little (okay, big ~ weighing in at 10 lbs and measuring 23 1/4 inches) Charlie knows how much his mommy and daddy love him and want him!




Thank you Christy for letting me share this incredibly special day with you! I will never forget it and I'm absolutely honored that you asked me to be there. Lots of love to you and your boys!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awww....

Eric B. Dwight said...

That was cool that they let you do that. Sorry, Angie said I'm the only person who gets to be in the room when our little one comes into the world. But we'll be sure to call you so you can be one of the first to know when it all goes down. Cool?

Christi said...

That's totally cool. I was the same way with Alyssa, so I understand where she's coming from . . . but you better believe I"m going to haul ass to the hospital as soon as I hear news of Baby D's arrival!

Allison said...

Wow, what a privilege! I don't know that I'll ever get to experience birth from that side of things, but I bet it's amazing.

Glaciermeow said...

Aww how sweet!