Thursday, March 05, 2009

The crocuses are coming! The crocuses are coming!!!

With promises of a high of 64 today, I looked out the front door and longingly imagined our front yard filled with its rainbow of tulips, daffodils and other random flowers that I can't remember the names for. But I didn't expect to see the best "news" I've gotten in a long time ... my crocuses are coming up!!! The first little harbinger of spring, I've been anxiously awaiting my little orange beauties to pop their head out of the ground and they're coming! They are just tiny little shoots of green so far, but maybe this there is hope for this LOOONNNGG winter to come to an end before we all go crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang. Thanks for posting. Time to move all the leaves on my beds to see if mine are under there.