Thursday, November 20, 2008

Afternoon project

At 2 PM yesterday afternoon, our basement looked like this ...

3 bags of donations to the humane society, 4 garbage bags and a box of donations to Goodwill and 3 hours later ...


Pretty impressive, huh? Probably only about 15% of the basement, but its a start! My wonderful, fabulous, spectacular mom came down to lend an extra pair of hands, bought us two new shelving units, and helped supervise the kids, which helped SOOOOO much. She's the awesome-est.

I'll post more before/after pics as we continue our quest to organizing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela Dwight said...

WHOA!! Awesome job! It looks like you have a little are down there to watch TV even!! I know it would have taken me longer than 3 hours to get that far!!

Chad said...

Is Boomer's basement your next project?

Christi said...

Ummm ... maybe. I might get desperate to get away from these kids - but you might have to come over and babysit with Adam. ;)