Monday, January 21, 2008

Things I hate today

In no particular order:

1. Other children's poopy diapers. I can deal with my own kids poop, but other kids poop is significantly nastier than my precious children's poop.
2. Sponge Bob
3. and Sponge Bob marathons. Damn you Nick Jr.
4. Strained carrots
5. The shrill screams of a baby with regards to strained carrots.
6. The whining of a 3 year old that is "really, really, really, really, really, really tired" and can't walk because she's so exhausted. My advice to her is "trying sleeping through the night".
7. The fact that I was up about every 30 minutes or so with one (or both) of my children last night. No sleep = cranky, pissed-off, crabby mommy.


I think that's enough for today. I also think that its naptime.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Ugh Im sorry you had a rough day.