Thursday, January 24, 2008

Moment of Truth

Adam and I decided to Tivo Fox's new show "Moment of Truth" last night since both of us were intrigued by the previews. I *highly* recommend recording it and then fast forwarding through all the "fluff". We turned a one hour TV show into about 20 minutes when we skipped over the long, dramatic pauses.

I don't think there could be much simpler of a game to win money at. Maybe its because I don't have a really juicy past where I would have a hard time admitting things in front of America. But then I decided that I wouldn't make a very good player because I would over analyze each question. Like last night one of the questions was something along the lines of "since getting married have you flirted with a member of the opposite sex". I'm sure I probably have ... I've probably said something teasingly that could be considered inappropriate to a guy friend in an e-mail or in passing, but that doesn't *really* count as flirting, but if its said in kind of a flirtatious manner .... see what I mean?

No comments: