Monday, March 26, 2007

Ode to Adam's Hair Gel

Occasionally (aka when I don't feel like REALLY doing my hair) I will borrow some of Adam's hair gel so that I feel like I can go out in public and not look like a total slob. Each time I bend over and start running it through my hair, I'm struck by the same thought.

The smell of the gel reminds me of the way my sister used to smell when I was in junior high.

Like cigarettes and AquaNet hairspray (she was a child of the 80s; her hair couldn't be too big or too "frozen").

Bizarre, huh?

I will add that not once have I smelled Adam's hair and had his hair remind me of Joni, so it must just be a "application" smell. ;)

1 comment:

4x4paws said...

I would worry if Adam reminded you of your sister and you didn't make him switch brands of hair gel. ;)