Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gimme that Penny!

A few weeks ago I bought Alyssa a bunch of spring and summer clothes while out shopping with my mom. Most of the things that I bought were 2T, but after getting them home I realized that the brand seemed to run a little small, so I wanted to go back and exchange them for 3Ts. Which we did yesterday when my mom was in town again to do some shopping. Would you believe that the pair of overalls that I bought her was $9 when I bought them originally, but yesterday they were $8.99, so the sales lady had to jump through all these hoops to give me my refund. Of ONE STINKIN' Penny! The extra 5 minutes I had to stand there were not worth it at all.

1 comment:

Nat said...

that sucks!
We bought a camera, and then found out the next day that it went on half the price. How annoying is that?