Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Craft time with Christi

I'd been wanting to try my hand at making hair bows for a long time now ~ I think I bookmarked a web "how to" page a couple years ago ~ but finally took the plunge this afternoon. I think they turned out super cute and they were a lot easier to make than I expected. I didn't have enough ribbon to make a "knot" in the middle on the white ones, which I'm a little bummed about because I think it looks better with the knot, but live and learn!




Like what you see? I'm now taking orders for the holidays! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom23Boys said...

Noticed that Alyssa's hair is getting longer!!! Are you growing it out?

Adam said...

How much for the cute, little girl?

Christi said...

Christy ~ Her hair seems a lot longer since we got it cut a few weeks ago; I think because she put some layers in the back so its more a "big kid" cut. I'm not sure how long we'll grow it out, but I like being able to play with it.

Adam ~ Sorry, I'm nothing without my model, so she's not for sale. ;)