Monday, November 26, 2007

The Tree of Pooh (as in Winnie)

I started collecting Winnie the Pooh things when I was around a sophomore in high school. Since then I've acquired quite the collection of Pooh Christmas ornaments. For the past few years I've thought that I should really do just a small "Pooh tree" since we have so many ornaments on our regular tree. (Or I should say ADAM has so many ornaments on our regular tree). This year I bit the bullet and did a Pooh tree. I put it up in the front window in the play room, so we can kind of pretend that its the daycare tree.

My two favorite ornaments ~ I think this first one is a fave because it reminds me of the mural that I painted in Alyssa's nursery.
And this one I received the year Alyssa was born ... kind of another baby-ish one since its a mobile of Tigger, Pooh, and Piglet hanging on stars under a moon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: