Sunday, April 05, 2009

Goose!

Joel was playing outside Friday afternoon with Alyssa and Braden from across the street when he face planted onto our cement patio. I heard his head hit the concrete before I saw him fall. It took me about 30 seconds to get up, grab him and sit back down then pull him away from me so that I could survey the damage and already a golfball sized lump had appeared on his forehead. Made my stomach turn to see it. Sherry, our friend/neighbor across the street, decided that from here on out she's going to call him "Goose" - we decided it would be a pretty cool nickname to have in 15 years when we're watching him go off to prom. :) The pictures don't do it justice, but I had to document it for an "ouch" scrapbooking page. Thanks for the idea, Angie!


in good spirits ... making faces as mommy was trying to take pictures.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom23Boys said...

Oooooh! That's a humdinger. Hugs from Dee Joel!