Friday, February 16, 2007

Funnies from Alyssa

Trying to be just like mommy . . .

Last weekend I was sitting on the couch feeding Joel. Alyssa climbed up next to me with one of her dolls in her arms, then proceeded to pull up her shirt and "feed" her baby. Adam went for the video camera, but thankfully Alyssa's baby was done eating by the time he got it all set up. It was cute, but I have to admit, it still makes me blush and I was a wee bit embarrassed.

We have a seat in our shower that I constantly will put my foot up on to wash/shave my legs because I'm too lazy to lean/bend over. Since we brought Joel home one of Alyssa's "fun" activities is getting to shower with me. She's started trying to prop her leg up on the seat in order to wash it . . . the only problem is the seat is about 20 inches high and she's only about 33 inches tall . . . a little bit awkward, but incredibly cute!

1 comment:

4x4paws said...

Too cute. Jessie never did that.