Monday, October 15, 2007

Out of the mouths of my 3 year old ...

Alyssa was refusing to take a nap this afternoon, so I told her that I would put a movie in while I cleaned up the kitchen and she could have "quiet time". When I asked her what she wanted to watch she replied with "Beauty and the Beast", but her toddler-tongue I could have sworn that she was asking to watch "Boobies". "Boo an Bees" Between watching "Boobies" movie and the girls singing stripper music and Alyssa running around singing "I'm nakey! I'm nakey" while completely naked I'm starting to feel like I'm running a whorehouse instead of a daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love your blog. (a friend of mine has your link on her page) You totally express how i feel most of the time :)

www.clearblogs.com/happymamaklute

i'll bookmark you; its nice to find someone fun to read that can laugh at being a mom. haha